Ever had a problem choosing the “ultimate” wedding gift? Well, you are not alone. Each day thousands of people rack their brains trying to come up with unique wedding gift ideas, only to throw their hands up in frustration and buy any of the common wedding gifts being sold out there.
Below are some wonderful wedding gift ideas most people don’t think of that you can use:
1. Gold-Plated Picture Frames – the perfect way to display favorite photos of their special day. Have them engraved with the couple’s names and the wedding date for a treasured memory.
2. Etched Wine Glass – Have their wedding invitation, or other special verse engraved on a glass sculpture. This will be treasured for years to come, and definitely unique. Or, for a little variation, get the actual invitation, and mount it on a glass plate and finish it with matching colored paint.
3. Honeymoon Photo Album – this could be made out of wood, with something like “A Honeymoon to Remember” engraved on the cover a perfect place to capture those wonderful honeymoon memories.
4. Gift Certificates to a spa for the bride and groom are great before or after the wedding. The wedding day is often stressful, so you could offer a day at the spa to prepare them for the wedding day. Or, they could use it just after their honeymoon, as they prepare to resume their regular activities.
5. Keepsake Box – As time goes by, memories begin to fade, and what better and more unique gift than a special box where they can safely store all those precious mementos that become more cherished as the years go by This box is perfect for things like marriage license, special photos, place cards, vows, and all those other special keepsakes that often get lost as time passes.
6. Couples’ Home Spa Kit – As an alternative for the day at the spa, you could give them a spa in a basket, including monogrammed robes, towels, and a few other relaxing items, like candles, bath and body lotions, some romantic music, and even engraved wine glasses accompanied by a bottle of wine for a special evening at home.
Now, who says coming up with the perfect wedding gift idea is hard? The next time you go to a wedding, try picking up any of the above wonderful wedding gift ideas and you would be surprised at how well it works!